What Brooke Wore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg guys Brooke was at a shopping centre and there was no reception for her to reply to comments đŸ˜± It’s outrageous. Whhyyyyy (emphasis Brooke’s not mine 😜) do they do that. They should really build some towers inside shopping centres or something so our Brooke always has reception: don’t they know who she is???

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This look is brought to you by a “stylist”
Every outfit in that reel looks hideous on her. It is not her colour. And she has no ass. Then her people blow steam up her ass and tell her how good the looks are. And the subtle lean to camera in every reel so the pervs can see her boobs.
---
And I thought that ABC produced quality content

They must be desperate. Or she is a "friend" of Kat Feeney.

Reactions: 2
I really did not need to see her (clearly Paris filtered) bum tonight. Why does it look like she’s clenching đŸ€ŠđŸ»â€â™€ïž

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I really did not need to see her (clearly Paris filtered) bum tonight. Why does it look like she’s clenching đŸ€ŠđŸ»â€â™€ïž
Cause she is. Imagine being 41 yo and posting that on your social media page. She really does think she's some sort of glamour doesn't she?

What I don’t get is why people still blow smoke up her ass when it’s clear she has no idea

Looks like she’s deleted the bum story. What a loser for posting that in the first place.

• Haha
Her whole “thing” now is just trying on clothes, eye-bleeping herself in a variety of Westfield Chermside change rooms, then posting affiliate links to her stories to fleece her idiot followers out of a few bucks. Award winning stylist? Nah babe, you’re a middle-aged grifter.

Reactions: 8
Her whole “thing” now is just trying on clothes, eye-bleeping herself in a variety of Westfield Chermside change rooms, then posting affiliate links to her stories to fleece her idiot followers out of a few bucks. Award winning stylist? Nah babe, you’re a middle-aged grifter.
And posting sped up sam wood workouts in her lounge room!

• Haha
“I missed a couple of days so I could open my decjuba event calendar every day leading into christmas” - what the đŸ€š?

Am I missing something here or is she making the calendar sound completely tit when she’s meant to be selling her “PT gift” 😳

Brooke - NO ONE ever wants to see

A) videos of you eating and talking
B) videos of you drunk singing

It's not cute and quirky. It's a desperate 41yo that craves attention of strangers.
Go get a normal full time job

PS - I don't need an af link to buy your striped shirt or denim shorts or your old sportsgirl tank.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Brooke - NO ONE ever wants to see

A) videos of you eating and talking
B) videos of you drunk singing

It's not cute and quirky. It's a desperate 41yo that craves attention of strangers.
Go get a normal full time job

PS - I don't need an af link to buy your striped shirt or denim shorts or your old sportsgirl tank.
Has a day gone by lately where she HASN’T posted herself eating something? It’s gross, nobody ever needs to see that.

Also it seems like a quieter/less social Christmas for her than in years gone by. Are the invites from people drying up as her “friends” get sick of her just using them for content and to feel good about herself?

Has a day gone by lately where she HASN’T posted herself eating something? It’s gross, nobody ever needs to see that.

Also it seems like a quieter/less social Christmas for her than in years gone by. Are the invites from people drying up as her “friends” get sick of her just using them for content and to feel good about herself?
I have quite a few mutual friends with her and they have been notably absent over the last 6-12 months

She’s completely sold her soul to Instagram. And I’m not far off reporting her for all the undisclosed affiliate links.

Curious is her brother single too? Wasn’t he living at home when the break-in happened. Just trying to understand if he acts like her?

I have quite a few mutual friends with her and they have been notably absent over the last 6-12 months

She’s completely sold her soul to Instagram. And I’m not far off reporting her for all the undisclosed affiliate links.
Like the other day with the Sezzane (not the right spelling) reel. She says look what I bought then uses #gifted. So she's now pretending she's buying gifted items yes she uses the gifted hash tag but I am sure there are more undeclared gifts/paid partnerships than she admits.

Unless you're blowing smoke up her ass she's a right bleep to you. Someone commented about dresses with sneakers and she snaps at them. Someone else commented about was it gifted and she snaps at them. (Comments on that one now gone - no doubt that person got blocked) Maybe we should start emailing these brands about how bad she is for their image.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.