What Brooke Wore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping witch prancing around in a gifted and undeclared $400 dress like we’re not all struggling financially to make Christmas a beautiful time for our FAMILIES. She so easily could’ve done some super affordable Christmas Day dresses for Mums who have prioritised spending all their money on their kids, but nah, she’s too quirky for that! Treat yourself to a $400 dress and just deal with her being a bleep in the comments. It’s the WBW way!

Reactions: 6
Only brookey would make rum balls with 7 tablespoons of rum in them.

Also, the jam packed garment rack next to the kitchen was gross (could see it in the background of her chocolate balls story). It looked like she was cooking in a wardrobe.

Reactions: 4
Only brookey would make rum balls with 7 tablespoons of rum in them.

Also, the jam packed garment rack next to the kitchen was gross (could see it in the background of her chocolate balls story). It looked like she was cooking in a wardrobe.
The whole apartment with clothes everywhere all the time. Yet she buys/is gifted an outfit for every single event she attends. It's just so overwhelming. No wonder she can never find anything.

The whole apartment with clothes everywhere all the time. Yet she buys/is gifted an outfit for every single event she attends. It's just so overwhelming. No wonder she can never find anything.
She’s saved her stories from the time she lost her Passport because so quirky, so silly, so adorable.

• Haha
Wearing yesterday's outfit. Been at the pub all night. I'm sure she could have put on her denim shorts and sportsgirl tank. Yuck.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Wearing yesterday's outfit. Been at the pub all night. I'm sure she could have put on her denim shorts and sportsgirl tank. Yuck.
That is actually disgusting. Has an entire apartment jam-packed full with frumpy, multicoloured outfits that spill into the kitchen and living area - wears the feral set she wore to the pub last night out for the day 🤢

What are all the errands she runs anyway? Feels like she’s trying to create the illusion of a busy life but isn’t she just going to Mum and Dads for Xmas lunch (with the other grown sibling)?

Reactions: 5
That is actually disgusting. Has an entire apartment jam-packed full with frumpy, multicoloured outfits that spill into the kitchen and living area - wears the feral set she wore to the pub last night out for the day 🤢

What are all the errands she runs anyway? Feels like she’s trying to create the illusion of a busy life but isn’t she just going to Mum and Dads for Xmas lunch (with the other grown sibling)?
Yeah . He lives with mum and dad too. He works/manages at least one of the pubs.
I love how Brooke makes out they are the families pubs yet she just shows up for events eg Daryl Braithwaite, Christmas raffle, etc. Like anyone at the Goodna pub cares about Brooke being there. She just spends the whole time at the pub filming for insta.

You can not question her. It's her way or the highway. She doesn't get it. No one can have a different opinion to Brooke.

Reactions: 6
Anyone else see Katy Potaty’s “gross ascot” story? Surely that was a dig at Brookey?

I’m too invested in Brooke’s friendships/friend breakups hah!

Anyone else see Katy Potaty’s “gross ascot” story? Surely that was a dig at Brookey?

I’m too invested in Brooke’s friendships/friend breakups hah!
What is the cause of all the friendship breakdowns? Lifestyle changes eg having a real relationship or snarky remarks/fights?

Reactions: 1
She is such a childish bleep. You have a 'platform' LISTEN to what your followers are saying and that's it. She would never survive in The Workforce.

She said her dress is still damp after spilling potato bake all over it? Gross!! Maybe throw it in the wash and put on one of the 1000 others you own!

Reactions: 5
What is the cause of all the friendship breakdowns? Lifestyle changes eg having a real relationship or snarky remarks/fights?
She fell out with Katy Potaty because Brookey accused her of copying her content and trying to “be her”. Same reason she fell out with Stace McGregs. And the only reason she’s still “friendly” with Styling You is because Nikki is older and poses no real threat to her.

Brooke is an asshole. I hate that she’s making bank off being such a condescending bleep.

She fell out with Katy Potaty because Brookey accused her of copying her content and trying to “be her”. Same reason she fell out with Stace McGregs. And the only reason she’s still “friendly” with Styling You is because Nikki is older and poses no real threat to her.

Brooke is an asshole. I hate that she’s making bank off being such a condescending bleep.
Who would want to be her? No life, no job, no partner (not saying you need one but still), nothing but living in mummy and daddy’s financial shadow.

Surely Nikki can see Brookey is bad for her business? She speaks so poorly to her folllowers.

Not such a fan of Brookey these days, but the times I have DM’d her she has actually been lovely to me and up for some banter. In past years I have messaged Katy Potaty though and got radio silence. So I’ve long since unfollowed Katy due to lack of engagement haha.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.