What Brooke Wore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pub Xmas party tonight. Tomorrow will bring us multiple videos of drunk Brooke singing horses with her boobs hanging
out, followed by a maccas run then a story about how hungover she is with hardly any voice.
And copious amounts of eye rubbing.

Reactions: 3
Why did we need to know that Brooke gave herself a 20 min buffer before her friend was due to arrive for her surprise party? Isn’t that like…..what everyone would do 😆

Reactions: 4
People don't actually pay her to style them!? Surely!?
Thise ripped target jeans- every time she wears them I just shake my head. I don't think she has clients. She just does some "modelling". She used to sometimes style photo shoots for the courier mail but hasn't done that in years.

Why does she think anyone gives a tit about the fact she’s got a gut ache from eating Cheezels? Like, how utterly vapid can you be?

An
I wonder if any of the other workers today at the toy packing made insta stories about it and set their camera up to film themselves. Is she capable of doing anything for others without filming it?
And what the hell is wrong with the skin under her eyes?
IMG_9406.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Her face looks like my elbow skin….. HOW IS SHE ONLY 41??????!
Omg don’t be so disrespectful to your elbow skin!! 😂

her skin is awful, I’m actually shocked. I’m one year younger than her and my skin is still fairing well, I’ve had two kids who’ve drained the life out of me as well! Perhaps she’s just spend way too much time in the QLD sun. I would personally not be posting stories of my face without makeup if my skin looked like that, but hey perhaps I’m not carefree fun and silly like Brookie!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The Falvey’s have bought another pub. Maybe they need the income to support their deadbeat daughter and her shopping addiction? 🤷‍♂️

What was with her resharing of Matt Agnew story about ATARs?!?! Was that her version of sliding into to DMs. It was quite odd

She’s getting more and more comfortable with just posting her bullshit affiliate links for everything now, huh? A shower speaker? C’mon darl, we’ve already got one Leigh Campbell. We really don’t need another…

Reactions: 6
She’s getting more and more comfortable with just posting her bullshit affiliate links for everything now, huh? A shower speaker? C’mon darl, we’ve already got one Leigh Campbell. We really don’t need another…
Her and styling you get so snappy when you pull them up on it. Then they write af link in a few stories then stop it again.

I am so glad Brooke included all those disclaimers about her new swimwear post so none of us felt sad about how bad we look in a swimsuit compared to Brooke 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I am so glad Brooke included all those disclaimers about her new swimwear post so none of us felt sad about how bad we look in a swimsuit compared to Brooke 🙃
Haha yes! She's so full of herself, talking as though she's a bloody supermodel 🤣 she's Millers quality at best lol

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.