Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fancyfeathers

Chatty Member
The big bang theory my no.1
Friends
Gilmore girls

Love them but others are
Heartland
Reign
New girl
......i will be back

Reactions: 1

Titntat

VIP Member
Pretty little liars
Prison break (goes down hill)
Shameless uk (currently re watching, used to be obsessed when it first came out)

JD-Morgan

Thirteen Reasons Why
Gossip Girl
You
Sons of Anarchy
Suits

I know it was three but I can't choose 🤦‍♀️

XXSJPXX

Dexter
Good Girls
Queen of The South (I’m only on series 1 but really like it so far)

JBJ1000

• Sex Education
  • The End Of The Fucking World
  • The Office (it’s on US Netflix, don’t be pedantic)
  • (but if you are going to be pedantic I’ll have Don’t Fuck With Cats).

Horatio

VIP Member
Agree!! We just binged the third season this weekend and I liked it so much more than the second.
Just wanted to let you know I’m half way through episode 5 now having started only today and damn you’re right, the show is back to its absolute best! I was so worried it wasn’t going to find it’s way back after s2 but this is sooo much better. I haven’t got this much pleasure watching a show in ages.

Horatio

VIP Member
Breaking Bad
Stranger Things
Sex Education
Strictly speaking breaking bad isn’t a Netflix show it was AMC...Sorry I can hear myself sounding like the annoying pedant I am. But I assumed we are only ranking Netflix originals? Otherwise mad men is going straight to the top of my list...

50sGirl

VIP Member
The crown
Orange is the new black (bar that season about the riot, but the first few were seminal so I have to include it).
Ozark

Honourable mentions:
House of cards (before all the spacey scandals obvs. Was the first of the big Netflix series too and brilliant at one point).
When they see us (the one about the Central Park 5)
Travellers (does anyone else know this obscure sci fi show with the guy from Will and grace? I have such a soft spot for it and it managed 3 series before it was cancelled because apparently no one else watched it. I recommend it tho! Very original and addictive)
Tiger king - how could I not? A gift to quarantine.
Travellers - yes. I’m not a sci fi fan, except when it comes to time travel/premonition type things. Love them.
I enjoyed Touch, too but don’t think that’s on Netflix any longer.

Horatio

VIP Member
He is brilliant isn’t he! I’m so excited for season 4 (hopefully it’ll be confirmed soon). I’m still not over the ending of season 3 😱
I’m still not over what just happened in episode 5 and I knew was coming for a bit but still didn’t want to see... you know what I’m talking about ....
Darlene and Wyatt 😳 I’m almost speechless ....but Dr Freud would have ALOT to say no doubt.... I love how they’ve just connected two characters at a loose end they didn’t know what to do with too