Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

callmejen

changes all the time but i'm loving:
You,
good girls,
dynasty (the one with liz gillies).

also schitt's creek! know it's not a netflix original but i found it through netflix... easily my top fave show of all time. the first season might be a little hard to get into because one of the main characters is also the director, BUT from S2/3 they get so much more comfortable with it and i've never laughed/cried more than i have at this show

Flossy2019

VIP Member
Is orphan black any good? I’ve been recommended it by someone at work but I feel like it seems scary. I am a big wuss and hate jumpy things. I don’t even know what it’s about.

Pιrικα

THE WITCHER of course is number one
A Series of Unforunate Events
The Last Kingdom.

Queen of The South (I’m only on series 1 but really like it so far)
Queen of the South is by USA network. I thought this thread was only for netflix original series.

Alexi92

Black Mirror
Orange is the New Black
Haunting of Hill House

My fav series on Netflix is The Vampire Diaries 🧛🏻‍♀️ but not a Netflix original.

IndigoViolet

House of Cards- although, presumably, final season not as good without Kevin Spacey
You
Ru Paul’s Drag Race- addicted!

Blondie123

Ozark is so underrated! The first series is brilliant though I was disappointed with the second. I’m hoping the third that just came out will be better, have you started it yet?
I need to think a bit about my top 3...
Agree!! We just binged the third season this weekend and I liked it so much more than the second.