What are you wearing?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Black and white stripey long sleeved top.
Black pinafore dress
Fur lined black Timberland boots (which I really didn't need to spend £88 on but the need to "treat yourself" is hard to fight sometimes)

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Jeans, boots, vest top, sweater and chunky cardigan.
Tempted to wrap up in a duvet too because heating is broken and there is snow outside.:rolleyes:

• Wow
Maternity leggings and a hoody. The same thing I’ve worn since, pretty much August last year! 😂 I’m 5 months post partum but I refuse to give up the maternity leggings. Comfiest things in the world!

Maternity leggings and a hoody. The same thing I’ve worn since, pretty much August last year! 😂 I’m 5 months post partum but I refuse to give up the maternity leggings. Comfiest things in the world!
I still wear my maternity jumpers 🤣 their big on me now but sooo comfy

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Grey Adidas baggy t-shirt with silky fuschia stripes.
Black leggings.
White thick Reebok classics socks worn over them.
Long baby blue housecoat it has clouds with smiley faces on.

grey t-shirt
huge grey brownish grandpaish sweater that my sister got my for my bday because it reminded her of queens gambit
pink pj bottoms
what can i say i'm a snacc 😂

• Haha
Black jeans, black polo neck sweater, timerland boots, gloves and anorak.... because I'm just about to go out and do my daily hour and half walk
😩🌬❄

Pink Calvin Klein pjs and a pink dressing down

this time last year on a Friday my boobies were out for the free jägers 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Old grey uniqlo pj bottoms that I devastatingly never could find again, a stretchy grey tshirt with a generic "edgy" design on it, red dressing gown, knit slippers. Glam or nothing.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.