What are you wearing?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Massive granny knickers that practically come up to my boobs and a vest top. I had a cesarean recently so that's my excuse, although I would probably be wearing similar even if I hadn't 🤭

Reactions: 1
Pink lounge shorts with burgundy stripes.
Grey Nike boxy Tshirt.
Old white "disposable" hotel slippers that have lasted over a year.

Gym clothes, to “motivate” myself to go the gym when I finish work 🌝

I was wearing blue jeans and black long sleeved t shirt but now Im back home Ive changed my jeans to trackie bottoms.

An oversized shirt that says “I need space” with a little airplane on it and a pair of comfy shorts

Black floral smock dress, tights and chelsea boots
I love your style

Blue jeans turned up, grey hoodie with rainbow on and shot loads of dry hair shampoo as I cba to wash it and all I'm doing is going out in the drizzle to walk the dog with my friend.

Reactions: 1
brown wedge sandals, white jeans, pink top with white spots, gray cardigan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.