What are you wearing?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fuzzy stripey socks that my mum calls "the Roly Mo socks". Grey leggings, stripey jersey top.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Leggings and a baggy top, I actually hate the look of leggings but I'm all about the comfort while at home 😬

Regretfully, a jumper. It's bloody boiling in the office today. Also black mid calf trousers and black trainers.

Reactions: 1
A green V-neck sweater for St. Patrick's Day similar to the one below over a skinny rib cream poloneck with faded flared denims and brown loafers.
44785_l2l_tweedgreen_w_6.jpg

A black tunic dress with white polka dots on (it's got pockets, which I love in a dress!), tights and black pumps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.