What are you wearing on Christmas Day?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Possibly PJ's all day or may make an effort and put my Christmas jumper on over the top 😂

Reactions: 1
More than likely whatever I threw on the floor the night before. No close family so I shall spend December 25th/26th alone as I have done the last few years. It's not brilliant but I endeavour to escape the social pressure of it all.
Have you thought about volunteering somewhere?

I'd love to do a Christmas jumper but my problem is A. Styling them (do I just pair with black leggings?) and B. It's going to go to waste and I abhor contributing to fast fashion.

If I’m where I’m planning to be it’ll be a bikini 👙.

If that doesn’t happen then I probably will be found in my hiking gear on top of a bloody big hill.

Reactions: 3
Probably a tank top with my favourite cashmere blend leggings from H&M and fluffy slippers. I like to be comfy 😂

Reactions: 1
Christmas tshirt/jumper. I wear a christmas jumper throughout December.
my son has a christmas suit he likes to wear

Reactions: 2
We have our main meal at lunchtime and I do like to wear something nice. It's usually smart black trousers and a floaty top. I try to have some sort of Christmas themed colours invovled, usually burgundy or red.

Then it's just a comfy baggy nightie for the rest of the day.

Probably a jumper dress! I've been looking in the sales for something but no luck. I'm not really one for sparkly clothes tbh, it will definitely be a dress though so that my stomach has got room to expand with all the food :sneaky::sneaky:

I wish it could be jamas, but inlaws are coming so will have to make a bit of an effort... bah humbug!

• Haha
Reactions: 2