What are you wearing on Christmas Day?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m looking for some inspiration to avoid wearing my PJs all day 🤣

Just a bit of fun but what will you wear on Christmas Day, post pics if you have them/want to.

Reactions: 1
Usually wear a Christmas jumper or tshirt. Used to get really dressed up years ago but I'm all about the comfort these days

Reactions: 2
I might wear my tacky Ali Express Christmas dress that I wore for Christmas 2019. Didn’t wear it last year as it was a bit of a sad day (quiet, a tad boring, no guests or animals). I also got a frilly petticoat thing to wear underneath to make it all puffy and full. It’s blue with a big Santa and reindeer cartoony type print. I wouldn’t mind an ugly sweater if I can find one though.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I've got a couple of Christmas jumpers, so I should probably dig one of them out. It's not like I'm gonna wear them any other day of the year. 😂

Half my dinner and probably a few smudges of celebrations… not hero’s, those fuckers don’t deserve a place on the Christmas menu or my top,

the broken off antler of a maltesers reindeer perhaps 😐

tears, depending on who’s kicking off with who (children and adults)

the norm.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm gonna wear a brown ruched mini dress from quiz. Absolutely gorgeous and I feel so pretty in it. Although I'll probably be in PJs for the majority of the day.

Green velvet dress with pearls across it.

I like to dress up 😊
Screenshot_20211124-201205_SHEIN.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Christmas Eve I wear a Christmas jumper, Christmas Day I wear a nice sparkly dress, we eat at my in-laws so it’s nice to get dressed up. Boxing Day is pjs all day!

Reactions: 5
Christmas eve is Christmas jumper day.

Not sure about Christmas day . It will be jeans and possibly a cashmere jumper , unless I get a new top.

Reactions: 1
More than likely whatever I threw on the floor the night before. No close family so I shall spend December 25th/26th alone as I have done the last few years. It's not brilliant but I endeavour to escape the social pressure of it all.

• Heart
Reactions: 10