What are you watching right now?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Good Doctor Season one, I was thinking of watching "Critical" but it's made by Sky and set in England so I gave that a miss.

Reactions: 1
Just want to add to this again, a have discovered my love for a Jeremy Kyle show again, I’m now rewatching old shows haha

My 600lb life. I can’t find a thread on here for it though. Some sad stories 😪

Reactions: 2
Currently doing a rewatch of Mindhunter on netflix - can't believe they aren't doing a third season.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Rewatching It’s A Sin. It was bloody fantastic, best thing I’ve seen in years.

Reactions: 5
Rewatching It’s A Sin. It was bloody fantastic, best thing I’ve seen in years.
I might do that too ... absolutely superb and agree it’s one of the best things I’ve watched in years ❤🙌

Marcella season 3

• Heart
I might do that too ... absolutely superb and agree it’s one of the best things I’ve watched in years ❤🙌

Marcella season 3
Is S3 Marcella any good? I was very shocked at the way S2 ended and not sure whether to continue watching.

Is S3 Marcella any good? I was very shocked at the way S2 ended and not sure whether to continue watching.
I’m watching Marcella S2 now. Binge watched the first series over the weekend and really enjoyed it but this second series is really dark.

I’m watching Marcella S2 now. Binge watched the first series over the weekend and really enjoyed it but this second series is really dark.
I’ve just binged both and on series 3 you won’t believe the killer in series 2!

I’ve enjoyed it less than the first 2 but defo worth a watch

Modern Love on Prime was superb. I’ve just finished it. It’s a mini series and each story is a separate story with new characters. It was charming, sad, heartwarming and silly all at once.

Modern Love on Prime was superb. I’ve just finished it. It’s a mini series and each story is a separate story with new characters. It was charming, sad, heartwarming and silly all at once.
Also watching it! Up to ep 5 now. I love it.

Classic Coronation Street. I can’t settle on anything since I watched and rewatched It’s a Sin

Classic Coronation Street. I can’t settle on anything since I watched and rewatched It’s a Sin
I've been watching the classic soaps, they were so much better in the 'old' days, there's no big characters anymore, all doom n gloom, we need more Vera's,jack's, n Fred's!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.