What are you watching right now?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Greys anatomy... started series 1 the week before Christmas, now on series 11. Not sure what I’ll do with myself once it’s over 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Greys anatomy... started series 1 the week before Christmas, now on series 11. Not sure what I’ll do with myself once it’s over 😂
That's the next show on my list, I assume you are watching this on Amazon Video.

I'm on Season two of ER, this will take a while.

Was it here someone mentioned the arrangement on 5 catch up? The one based on Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise? I’ve found it and I’m excited! Thank you 🙏😊

My mum Tracy Beaker, honestly teen me is shoooook
Just finished watching the whole thing (it’s all on iplayer), without wanting to post spoilers some moments had me like 😱🤬. For a kids show it was quite good! Looks like there will be another series at some point too.

Just finished watching the whole thing (it’s all on iplayer), without wanting to post spoilers some moments had me like 😱🤬. For a kids show it was quite good! Looks like there will be another series at some point too.
I unashamedly binge watched the whole thing in an evening ahahah 😂😂

• Haha
Just started The Vanishing at the Cecil Hotel Netflix. Anyone else watched this?

Reactions: 7
Had recorded 'The Pembrokeshire Murders', then forgot all about it so binge watched it tonight.

It was ..... alright. I've seen better.

Am looking forward to 'Unforgotten' starting again next week.

Just started The Vanishing at the Cecil Hotel Netflix. Anyone else watched this?
finished that the other day, it was so bizarre! I do get minority excited when a new true crime doc gets added to Netflix 😂

Now started and binge watching Superstore on Netflix and loving it

Reactions: 2
I finished it last night. Found it really interesting and awfully sad for Elisa.

Found it really strange how the hotel lobby looked so posh and upmarket but the corridors and rooms looked like tit. Imagine how disappointed you’d be seeing your room after walking into the lobby😅

Also really surprised to see there’s not a thread on here discussing this doc!

Reactions: 2
I’ve got one episode of The Cecil Hotel left. I think I know what happens in the last one. Agree with everyone, it could’ve been one or two episodes at the most, instead of dragging it out to four.
Found it really strange how the hotel lobby looked so posh and upmarket but the corridors and rooms looked like tit. Imagine how disappointed you’d be seeing your room after walking into the lobby😅
I’ve stayed in a few hotels like this 🙈 This one looks the absolute pits though, if I ever get to LA I know where not to stay, put it that way😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
'After' on Netflix, followed by 'After We Collided' on Amazon Prime, followed by the new 'After We Fell' teaser. Can someone please start an After thread!!! I could talk about Hessa all day lol

"Gentleman Jack" - Season 1

Have feasted on this wonderful drama at least 6 times over, and still crave for more, more, more!!!!

Come on BBC/HBO, give me Season 2 ASAP. I need my lezzy fix :ROFLMAO:

Just finished Kiri on channel 4 on demand and now watching The Accident.
My give The Bay a whirl too.

Also started Dickensian on Iplayer, thats pretty clever as it brings all of Dickens's characters together in one story.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.