What are you watching right now?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just finished Firefly Lane which I thought was ok. Id give it about 3 out of 5. Its definitely binge
Cecil hotel on Netflix, can’t get in to it though 🤷‍♀️ Last one I watched was firefly lane, I binged it in two nights.

I've just finished Firefly Lane. I enjoyed it overall but found myself much more captivated by Tully's scenes (Katherine Higel I thought was amazing) than Kate scenes. I found myself reaching for my phone a few times which is a sign I'm not completely taken it by it, but it was bingeworhy. Had some very emotional scenes.

Reactions: 1
Watched My Mum Tracy Beaker on cbbc earlier, for nostalgia reasons of course but not gonna lie I loved it! Tried to get my kids to watch with me but they weren’t bothered, shame. First episode was a bit extra I must admit, but I can’t wait to see more🤣
Ive got it on now, sat on my own. Daugther has no intrest 😂

Ep2 had me in tears!

Ive got it on now, sat on my own. Daugther has no intrest 😂

Ep2 had me in tears!
Ep 3s not much better 😢. Enjoying it loads though!

Last edited:
  • Haha
the nightstalker: the netflix documentary about richard ramirez
This was such a good documentary, was so much worse than I thought it was, just the random nature of all the murders.
I am currently watching "rich holiday, poor holiday" on youtube, every episode is basically the same, the "poor" holiday ends up being better/more fun etc, money isn't everything etc etc :LOL:

Reactions: 2
Big Bang . I have coursework I need to do though but tempted to just watch tit telly I’m not even really watching .
I need something gritty to get my teeth into

This was such a good documentary, was so much worse than I thought it was, just the random nature of all the murders.
i am almost finished! yes i agree, a very well made documentary. i love how they didn't show him to the audience until they caught him, makes you feel like you're part of the chase. what a sick man he was :S

Reactions: 4
i am almost finished! yes i agree, a very well made documentary. i love how they didn't show him to the audience until they caught him, makes you feel like you're part of the chase. what a sick man he was :S
yeah I also liked that aspect, so often these kind of docs focus on the killer, whcih is basically what they want and I always thing is wrong

Crime scene: the vanishing at the cecil Hotel then I'm gonna watch night stalker

Reactions: 3
i just finished the night stakler and i want to watch cecil hotel next! let me know what you think :)
I think it's interesting, defos recommended watching I'm on the last episode of it now is the night stalker good x

• Heart
I remembered the story of Elisa Lam so there were no surprises in Cecil Hotel for me. Some of the coincidences were spooky though. I binged them all this afternoon. Night Stalker was far more grisly but well made.

For some light relief I’m rewatching Extras. Just finished the Les Dennis episode.

Reactions: 2
I think it's interesting, defos recommended watching I'm on the last episode of it now is the night stalker good x
yes i was very impressed with the way it was made! i highly recommend it but multiple people, including here, have told me that they had nightmares after watching it so maybe watch it in the morning? 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.