What are you watching right now? #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched Basic Instinct a few days ago. Bloody brilliant. An absolute retro classic. Sinister funny and stylish

Reactions: 2
I haven't slept for a couple of days so like watching stuff like a place in the sun, really gutted to hear about Johnnie, he's such a likeable bloke.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
Yes me too - it’s intriguing . Have you ever watched the dark ( also Netflix). It’s the same people behind it . I really rated the dark.
yeees i've been waiting for this show ever since dark ended! 😊

Reactions: 1
Gangs of London new episode, I'm soo tempted to get Netflix back!
I’m obsessed. I’m watching it for a second time but to be fair the first time I binged it in a weekend when I felt awful with covid so not sure I actually took it all in lol 😂 Come over the the gangs of London thread - it’s too quiet.

Just started the Good Doctor, love the main actor, he was so good in Bates Hotel.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.