What are you watching right now? #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got bad drunk last night. By bad I mean I had a few glasses of wine after a stressful situation and then fell asleep then woke up very alert and started watching House of Gucci. Still not finished it yet but good so far.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Dead to Me, s3, ep 1. First 2 series were really good so hope the final one is too!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
The Crown S1E2
Never watched it before but thought I’d give it a go
I really enjoyed the first 2 seasons, I thought Claire Foy was brilliant!

Andor - Disney+ :latest episode. Meh, it’s really hard to give a s%£t to be honest. I will watch it until the end, but Christ it’s not great at all. The pacing is off, the characters…honestly, it’s hard to feel any positive feeling about any of them…ahhh well, hopefully the next Mandalorian will come out soon and make everything ok again.

Mr Mercedes Ep 4 - Prime : Enjoying it…Brendon Gleeson is glorious! Plus it’s David E Kelly! I’m never gonna go wrong there!!! I’m really invested to see where it’s going….AAAND, I’ve read somewhere that Steven King wrote 3 books with this character, and they were all adapted…sooooooo….future viewing planned!!!

Shetland S4 E5 - Youtube : Still enjoying it because I want to know what happens, my wife has given up…I think she is saturated…but I’m still loving it.

Golden Girls - Disney+ : I will NEVER tire of this! Just the most superb writing and fantastic actors. I think it’s season 5 I‘m on at the moment. When I‘ve finished it again, I shall hunt for The Golden Palace…I hope it’s on Youtube or something…god knows why it’s not available on Disney+ or anywhere! I also cant find it on DVD which is infuriating!

Astrid S1 Latest Episode - Channel 4 : Really loving this. I loved the Belgian Professor T, and Astrid is right up my street. Thoroughly enjoying it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.