What are you watching right now? #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Enola Holmes and Enola Holmes 2 - Loved the first one not completely sold on the second one.

Only murders in the building season 2 - Loved the first season but thought the second season was too filled with Cameos and who they could get rather than focusing on the storyline. Will watch season 3 though hoping it's better than 2 but with these things they often get worse.

Reactions: 2
Handmaids Tale. Bloody love Commander Lawrence. I would do naughty things with him!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Im just rewatching the last episode of season 2 as can't remember what happened then will start season 3 after
The recap before s3 is a good summary but I love how easy the eps are to watch so hope you are enjoying rewatching s2! S3 so far has been great so looking forward to you sharing your thoughts! x

Prime - The Devil's Hour
Just watched episode 4, 2 more to go, its absolutely brilliant! Episode 1 was a bit chaotic, but stick with it as becomes much clearer from beginning of Episode 2. Thriller with supernatural (possibly) theme.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Prime - The Devil's Hour
Just watched episode 4, 2 more to go, its absolutely brilliant! Episode 1 was a bit chaotic, but stick with it as becomes much clearer from beginning of Episode 2. Thriller with supernatural (possibly) theme.
I really enjoyed this! Binged it all in one night

Suspicion on Apple TV. Not great so far
Finished this last night. Has to be one of the worst endings of a tv show I’ve ever seen 🤣 would not recommend

Reactions: 1
Limitless with Chris Hemsworth on Disney plus. Really good, interesting subject matter and he makes a fun presenter

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.