What are you watching right now? #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I enjoyed I Came By and hope those who are witching it are too.

In The Flesh, s1, ep 3. I really liked this when it first came out!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I enjoyed I Came By and hope those who are witching it are too.

In The Flesh, s1, ep 3. I really liked this when it first came out!
Yes, really enjoyed I came by. Just finished. Now starting Devil in Ohio.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Extraordinary Attorney Woo e2. I love this so far. And I love whales, too. ❤

I also binged Never Have I Ever season 1 yesterday and today. Once I got past the first 2 episodes it got good and the last episode made me sob like crazy. Everytime they show the dad tears are falling from my eyeballs.

Extraordinary Attorney Woo e2. I love this so far. And I love whales, too. ❤

I also binged Never Have I Ever season 1 yesterday and today. Once I got past the first 2 episodes it got good and the last episode made me sob like crazy. Everytime they show the dad tears are falling from my eyeballs.
Absolutely loved Never Have I Ever!

Slow Horses S01E05. I stayed up last night watching this because it's so good and addictive. Feeling regret today because I'm tired and can't concentrate on work! 🙈
Hadnt heard of this but I just watched the trailer and it seems right up my street! Gonna start it now

• Heart
Reactions: 2
It'll Be alright on the night...but David Walliams jokes are not funny..and the double entrendes are cringe 😬

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.