What are you watching right now? #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Baptiste, s2, ep 5.

I really enjoyed this!
This Morning with Scofield and Willoughby
As predicted they have given their old mate Stephen Mulhern a job.
Mulhern is actually a better presenter than Schofield.

I am a Killer on Netflix. Just finished the first episode, and while I don't really know if she did it or not, I feel sorry for the woman. She had a tough life.

Reactions: 1
I am a Killer on Netflix. Just finished the first episode, and while I don't really know if she did it or not, I feel sorry for the woman. She had a tough life.
Love this programme and I believe she did it. Simply because she had blood spatter on her face and gunshot residue on her hands. E3 is really good

Love this programme and I believe she did it. Simply because she had blood spatter on her face and gunshot residue on her hands. E3 is really good
I'm on Ep 2 now. Can't figure out if the guy is a really good actor, or if he is actually crazy!

I'm on Ep 2 now. Can't figure out if the guy is a really good actor, or if he is actually crazy!
I find them all so bloody believable untill the prosecutors and witnesses start telling the truth. Btw e6 is cracking. I feel the guy should be let out of prison

The Capture series 1 on i-player.
Can't believe we missed this when it first aired.
Brilliant thriller

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I find them all so bloody believable untill the prosecutors and witnesses start telling the truth. Btw e6 is cracking. I feel the guy should be let out of prison
Have you watched Accused - Guilty or Innocent? It's on Sky Crime and Investigation. I binged those last week.

Have you watched Accused - Guilty or Innocent? It's on Sky Crime and Investigation. I binged those last week.
Had to google it to see if I've watched it, I'm a big crime junkie. I'm 90% sure I've not seen it so thanks for the recommendation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.