What are you watching right now? #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
CSI: Vegas- new series on alibi. Used to love CSI Vegas back in the day so hoping this doesn't disappoint

Reactions: 2
Boys from the blackstuff - episode 3. Can't believe I've never watched this before

Just finished the latest Umbrella Academy🥰🥰🥰

I love this and the soundtrack is immense.

Reactions: 4
Yes, but it's one of the best dramas I've watched!
It was a fantastic series.
Now I'm rewatching soldier soldier, just on episode one of series one. I have no plans to leave my house now for the next three days, other than a few dips in the paddling pool😂 so I should make a dent into it.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It was a fantastic series.
Now I'm rewatching soldier soldier, just on episode one of series one. I have no plans to leave my house now for the next three days, other than a few dips in the paddling pool😂 so I should make a dent into it.
Ive tried twice with soldier soldier, couldn't last the first series!
BBC 4 are bringing back some old dramas,,Our friends in the North are rumoured to be shown, I've never watched that!

Ive tried twice with soldier soldier, couldn't last the first series!
BBC 4 are bringing back some old dramas,,Our friends in the North are rumoured to be shown, I've never watched that!
I was a teenager/young adult when it was originally broadcast and remember watching with my mum and watched a few episodes again maybe 15 years ago so will see what I think now.
ooh will have to have a look at what BBC 4 are showing

Just joined up with Britbox so I can watch this "Classic TV show".

monkeysorted.png

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.