What are you watching right now? #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Greys Anatomy, I'm obsessed!
I see Grey's Anatomy here a lot and I'm thinking wow, people really like watching old tv shows here, surely that show is not still going? I remember watching it as a teenager nearly 20 years ago. So I googled it and it's still going strong! I had no idea.

Reactions: 4
Five Bedrooms ....I've had a great day so watching it before I go to bed because it makes me feel happy ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The Wilds season two finale. Dipped a little at the beginning but the last episode was fantastic. If you guys haven’t seen this show I would highly recommend. On Amazon prime

Reactions: 1
Dress to impress on itv2, I watch it every morning before work haha love it

Reactions: 2
I've got a good deal on now TV, any recommendations on to what to watch?
Just finished Euphoria, loved it, will there be a season 3??

I've got a good deal on now TV, any recommendations on to what to watch?
Just finished Euphoria, loved it, will there be a season 3??
have you seen succession? It’s on now tv. Absolutely one of the best shows I’ve seen. Quite a few things I’ve enjoyed on now tv recently : The Lazarus Project, Midwich Cuckoos, Yellowjackets, Mare of Easttown

From- it's on sky sci-fi. On episode 2 but it's really good.
omg I binged watched this recently it’s so good! Love a good old horror/sci fi series. It’s been renewed for a second season too!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.