What are you watching right now? #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Baby - just finished episode 1. Really good but not sure I want to see where the show is heading πŸ™ˆ

Reactions: 1
Can't sleep, am watching Arbitrage with Richard Gere. If it doesn't buck up soon I'm turning it off.

• Haha
Podcast video of Steve Howey former player for NUFC about the hilarious antics they'd get up to from say 89-96 certainly, is hilarious

I watched Anatomy of a Scandal thinking I'd watch one or two episodes and see how it went. Ended up watching the entire series in one sitting and thoroughly enjoyed it!

Reactions: 3
Classic! Love the whole franchise

PS can anybody tell me why we are wearing hats and why there are stars?
Tattles 4th birthday

Tattles 4th birthday πŸŽ‰
Thank you, even though I've been on here for about a year I still don't know why these things happen πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.