What are you watching right now? #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not right now but I did start watching 'Ten Percent' last night. Watched two episodes and I'm not going to bother with any more.

I was a bit sceptical as I absolutely loved 'Call My Agent'. This UK version is just a total copy of the French version. The storylines are even exactly the same and the characters are just impressions of the French version. Lydia Leonard is no Camille Cottin.

I’m on e5 and the I’m enjoying it more with every episode
Just finished the whole thing. It grows on you by the end of it. The 4 friends coming together at the end. You can see that there are some elements like SATC...
NPH is SJP
Billy is Samantha
Suzanne is Charlotte
and Stanley is Miranda..

Reactions: 2
Jeen - Yuhs the Kanye West trilogy ...it's fascinating, absolute talent , in my opinion.
Loved the scene where Kanye plays ' though the wire 'for Pharrell
phenomenal , best part of the documentary, one thing about Kanye , never gave up, never stopped believing .....

Just watched A Quiet Place for the first time. (It’s on channel 4 catch up if anyone’s interested) Really good. Some proper intense scenes. Is the second one as good ?

Reactions: 2
what do you think of it? I have seen abotu 3 episodes, I was expecting better from Darren Star tbh
It was okay, I finished it yesterday evening. Some parts were genuinely funny, all in all it's a bit foreseeable, but I kind of expected that. Probably nothing to rewatch, but certainly an easy digest with a bit of gay bantering.
(many actors also rather easy on the eyes, so not going to complain)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.