What are you watching right now? #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Heartbreak high- series one episode 7. I used to watch this in the 90's. Some of the acting really is tit 😂😂 but I am enjoying it

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Just watched A Quiet Place for the first time. (It’s on channel 4 catch up if anyone’s interested) Really good. Some proper intense scenes. Is the second one as good ?
It’s not awful to watch but I don’t think it’s as good as the first film. It does however give you an insight into what happened to begin with.

Isn’t it? It has really stuck with me since watching.
The actor playing the main character , the detective, does such a brilliant job of being torn between being a devout Mormon and investigating the crime. And the brothers of that family, they give me the shakes

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Just finished off the last episodes of the Walking Dead season 11, until the final ones come out in October, after putting it off for so long. I have to say I haven’t been enjoying Walking Dead all that much for a while, it kind of lost its lustre. But season 11 and the Commonwealth storyline has been pretty good and I am actually looking forward to seeing how it all ends. Also, I just love the character arc of Negan, what a great character.

A Quiet Place 2. I enjoyed both movies more than I thought I would. They did really well creating characters that I actually cared about and rooted for. Not always the case with horror/sci fi. The child actors were fantastic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.