What are you watching right now? #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The visit. New app popped up .. freevee? Watch for free with adverts. No so great getting to the tense part then seeing a happy mountain bike ad 🥴.

The visit. New app popped up .. freevee? Watch for free with adverts. No so great getting to the tense part then seeing a happy mountain bike ad 🥴.
Do you have amazon prime? You can watch freevee ad free with amazon prime

Watching T20 cricket. Not completely against my will, only because SA is playing

Reactions: 1
I just watched this on Disney plus and it was the nicest documentary ever 🥹
2A7A59F7-C298-4E7C-8FF9-995E1C7F0175.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Who Wants to Be a Millionaire on Great! TV. These are almost 20 years old and I routinely make it to 125k with lifelines. I wouldn't have as a 16 year old ha.

*Rookie .How have I just only realised that John Nolan’s brother Is Pete Davidson who goes out with KK. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Home and Away episode 199. Amazon prime have the first 400(I think) episodes. So I'm on a trip down memory lane.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.