Happy birthday Tattle!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The confetti though πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸ₯³πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸ₯³πŸΎπŸ˜πŸŽ‰πŸ₯³πŸΎ

to OG members and newbies joining us all on this rather wonderfully controversial site 😬

WELCOME! Here’s to year 4!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 366
Thank you @Oohthedrama for updating why there’s weird stuff on the screen. The hats are lovely, the confetti makes me keep wanting to clean my reading glasses!

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Happy Birthday Tattle!!!!! Honestly, I have never laughed so much since joining here after thinking I was on my own rolling my eyes at certain so-called influencers. Such a welcome place to come after long hours at work, and despite what the general public and influencers wish to say about it, there are some really lovely caring people on here. Where's the ice cream at?

• Heart
Reactions: 77
Happy Birthday Tattle!
And thank you to the shillers and liars and scammers who made it all possible 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Happy birthday tattle! I love this crazy site πŸ₯³

Here’s a snapshot so we can remember what the confetti looks like. i honestly love it, it looks like it’s 3D!

DF861E53-76DE-4ECE-97DE-6DAB14DC2CAB.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Thank you @Oohthedrama for updating why there’s weird stuff on the screen. The hats are lovely, the confetti makes me keep wanting to clean my reading glasses!
Kept thinking there were little flies on my screen.

Happy birthday Tattle! πŸ₯³ Thank you for keeping me entertained throughout lockdown!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
This makes so much more sense.
I thought a pop up was going to appear saying I’ve won an iPhone 12.

Update: I’m sad the party hats don’t last, can’t they stay on all day like when it’s St Paddy’s day?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Happy birthday Tattle! πŸ₯³ Thank you to the amazing people who have made me laugh and smile even when I've not wanted to! xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Wow happy birthday Tattle! πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰

Thanks for being way more user friendly and not crashing every 5 mins like GG πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Lol thanks for clarifying, i was so confused

Happy 3rd birthday Tattle! Just a newbie (2 months) but love the site, great reading and interacting with like minded people. Until I found this site (through someone ranting about it on DM no less😜) I thought it was just me that can see through these so called influencers. CheersπŸ₯‚πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‚πŸŽ

Happy birthday Tattle! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

Here’s to another year of being the voice of reason and maybe even a conscience for the pedlars of the shiny baubles πŸ€”

Reactions: 8
I never realised how new the forum was when I joined! Can’t believe how long it’s been I sure have wasted some time here 🀣 happy birthday T-dawg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16