What are you watching right now? #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cheer on Netflix, was watching the ultimatum but found it dull, has anyone seen it? does it get betteR?

I am currently watching The Split, I think it's early to rate this tv show but it's ok. What are the best and most popular tv shows now? I have some free time so I would love to binge-watching something. Plus, I finally installed a lot of cool apps on my streaming device www.firesticktricks.com/kodi-update.html

I'm watching Pilgrimage on BBC - quite different but interesting if you are into religious beliefs or self-discovery (cast include Scarlett Moffatt, Nick Hewer, Laurence lleweyn-bowen, Shazia (comedian)

Reactions: 1
The Girl From Plainville. It's about Michelle Carter who had been sentenced for coercing her boyfriend to unalive (am i allowed to say the real word here, lol?) via text. It's obviously a dramatization of the whole thing which I have mixed feelings of because they can often get insensitive to the real victims etc. I am guilty like crappy TV though, a good background show none the less. So far 4 out of 8 eps released.

Reactions: 2
The Girl From Plainville. It's about Michelle Carter who had been sentenced for coercing her boyfriend to unalive (am i allowed to say the real word here, lol?) via text. It's obviously a dramatization of the whole thing which I have mixed feelings of because they can often get insensitive to the real victims etc. I am guilty like crappy TV though, a good background show none the less. So far 4 out of 8 eps released.
I’ve been wanting to watch this what streaming is it on?

Reactions: 1
Another TV movie ... I'm part-way through "Out of Reach":

"A brainwashing business consulting cult targets a midlife crisis man. His wife battles to save him and their young daughter."

So far, so good (and very believable).
May I ask what channel are you watching it on please? Can't find it anywhere. Thank you.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.