What are you watching right now? #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just finished After Life 3
Bit of a roller coaster ride emotions wise.

It was 🤣 and then 😢 and then 🤣 and then 😭 and then 🤣 and then 😢

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I just finished Call My Agent! on Netflix and I REALLY enjoyed it. It's in french but there are subtitles. They might be dubbing I'm not sure. But I know that a UK and US version are on the cards. There is a Call My Agent! Bollywood, but I haven't watched that but I have seen good reviews.
It’s a GEM of a series!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Four Lives, just starting e3 and I know it’s dramatised but the way the police treated those families are shocking

Reactions: 3
Four Lives, just starting e3 and I know it’s dramatised but the way the police treated those families are shocking
I watched the documentary after some people on here recommended watching. The series seems quite an accurate description about how they were treated.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.