What are you watching right now? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
anyone have any good netflix recommendations for lighthearted things? scrolling through is just annoying!

Reactions: 1
anyone have any good netflix recommendations for lighthearted things? scrolling through is just annoying!
I’ve been watching The Bold Type. Just finished S1 & loved it! Very easy to watch!!!

One of the most overacted films I’ve ever watched 😂😂😂😂 Frankenstein with Dear Ken Branagh , Robert DeNiro and Helena Bonham Carter .

It’s almost comical.

Is that still going! My son loved that when he was a baby, can still remember the theme tune😑
Only at 6am on Cbeebies 🤣 my sister told me it helped my nephews with their speech so I put it on for my little boy and he loves it. It is good like, goddi de yaaaa! 🤪

homes under the hammer, the state one of the houses was in today was just shocking

million dollar listing new york, it will never fail to shock me how much money some people have!

"Better Call Saul". Season 1, eppy 3

A rather enjoyable (so far) prequel to Breaking Bad.

10 years younger on 5. They both look amazing but the clothes styling is just a no from me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.