What are you watching right now? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just flicked the 10 o clock news on only to see them live from the George Floyd courtroom awaiting the verdict. Man, that was TENSE.

Just flicked the 10 o clock news on only to see them live from the George Floyd courtroom awaiting the verdict. Man, that was TENSE.
Watching Chauvin receive the verdict was chilling. It is my belief that that man has no remorse whatsoever for murdering George Floyd.

Reactions: 1
Watching Chauvin receive the verdict was chilling. It is my belief that that man has no remorse whatsoever for murdering George Floyd.
The cop is now on suicide watch.

It should have been manslaughter, jury by media.
USA is a dangerous place to be in and good luck recruiting cops now

Just watched latest Wrong Turn think its the 6th or 7th one

Though is seriously messed up which is why I won't describe it at all, is least vaguely believable than the even first one, was awfully stupid to be honest

Sneaky Pete on Amazon. Highly recommend, not sure why it’s not well known! 3 seasons

Sneaky Pete on Amazon. Highly recommend, not sure why it’s not well known! 3 seasons
It’s brilliant isn’t it. I’ve seen the first 2 series. I didn’t realise there was a 3rd, I’ll have to watch that soon.

I was watching Shameless US and loving it but it got a bit depressing so I've bailed for now.

Mostly watching snooker at the moment, that'll keep me occupied for a few weeks!

Have also watched all episodes of Your Home Made Perfect and enjoying the home transformations and Location, Location, Location and am agog at how much money people want to spend on houses....or flats in the last one. A budget of 950k and it still only buys you a flat with a shared garden in a swanky part of Edinburgh 😳

Reactions: 2
I was watching Shameless US and loving it but it got a bit depressing so I've bailed for now.

Mostly watching snooker at the moment, that'll keep me occupied for a few weeks!

Have also watched all episodes of Your Home Made Perfect and enjoying the home transformations and Location, Location, Location and am agog at how much money people want to spend on houses....or flats in the last one. A budget of 950k and it still only buys you a flat with a shared garden in a swanky part of Edinburgh 😳
if you think that's a lot you should watch million dollar listing new york on itvb.. it is also on catch up it is insane the prices

if you think that's a lot you should watch million dollar listing new york on itvb.. it is also on catch up it is insane the prices
I think I'm mostly just agog as I also live in Scotland but have a whole house with a garden I don't need to share with anyone else and a beach within walking distance but it cost a fraction of those ones 🤣 No amount of living in Edinburgh would make up for being in a flat with a shared garden. Just a different world!

I think I'm mostly just agog as I also live in Scotland but have a whole house with a garden I don't need to share with anyone else and a beach within walking distance but it cost a fraction of those ones 🤣 No amount of living in Edinburgh would make up for being in a flat with a shared garden. Just a different world!
omg jealous, I would probably kill to be walking distance of a beach!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.