What are you watching right now? #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finished Boy Swallows Universe on Netflix, absolutely brilliant, best thing I’ve watched in ages. All the cast were fantastic but the little boy playing Felix has a bright future ahead of him. And of course Travis Fimmel playing Lyle 🤤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Harrow. Haven’t paid attention at all and I’m on episode two. Having one of those nights where you flick through everything for hours.

Finished Boy Swallows Universe on Netflix, absolutely brilliant, best thing I’ve watched in ages. All the cast were fantastic but the little boy playing Felix has a bright future ahead of him. And of course Travis Fimmel playing Lyle 🤤
Ahh it was great wasn’t it? I enjoyed it so much I’ve started reading the book 🙂

Reactions: 2
Just finished American Nightmare! That poor woman…everything she has been through in her life 😥

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Just finished American Nightmare! That poor woman…everything she has been through in her life 😥
It was fascinating and a rollercoaster of emotions as a viewer!
---
Watched Saltburn today - predicted the ending although not the closing scenes! 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
The Secret episode 3 - based on a true story . This guy is beyond creepy and makes my skin crawl

Netflix

Watched Saltburn yesterday with the other half. Quite enjoyed it
Now watching "The proposal" on Netflix (Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds)

Reactions: 1
Amol Rajan interviewing Sheila Hancock (aka my heroine). Really enjoyable listening to her wise words.
Then going to watch "men digging" 😁 aka D and J Projects on You Tube. It's almost like mindfulness. 😁

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.