What are you watching right now? #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
DR WHO - The woman who fell to Earth.

Earlier I watched "The Giggle", the final of the 3 anniversary specials, this story
was really good. Bringing back a character from the classic who days. Great and
unexpecting ending.

Reactions: 3
Earlier I watched "The Giggle", the final of the 3 anniversary specials, this story
was really good. Bringing back a character from the classic who days. Great and
unexpecting ending.
It was quite creepy! I much preferred it to last week's episode.👍

Currently watching "Your Christmas or Mine" (Amazon Prime) - a cheesy festive flick but quite a good cast and a few fairly funny moments.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Runaway on Netflix. I was put off because it was French with subtitles but I stuck it on last night and I'm engrossed now! About a 16 year old girl who gets lured into the world of sex trafficking. Excellent acting and very eye opening. Forgot it was in a different language after 10 mins.

Reactions: 1
Finished Platform 7. I thought it started really well but feel let down by Episode 4...it just seemed to get more and more daft.

Still worth a watch though, it's something a bit different and covers some really important subjects.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.