What are you watching right now? #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finders keepers the new series that started last night im enjoying it but I just can't take James Buckley seriously he just seems to play Jay from inbetweeners in every role he has

Reactions: 3
Wtf have I just watched? I cried for the victims. What a pointless trashing of them and their families. I know they kept ruling out mental illness but I have bo idea how on earth you'd assess what isn't mental illness in this case. None of what she did could be done by someone who is fully right in the head, surely?
There must be something else going on in the background because to go to such extreme lengths for β€œ proof” is extremely unusual.

I wonder what will happen once the 8 years is up - she has proven she is a danger to society. It would be dangerous to let her back out given the severity of what happened.

Reactions: 1
Silent Witness.

Oh it's gone so shite, it used to be absolutely fantastic.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.