What are you watching right now? #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gladiators!!!! Used to love this back in the 90’s so hope I will love it as much as I did

Reactions: 6
Gladiators!!!! Used to love this back in the 90’s so hope I will love it as much as I did
Any good? I was thinking of watching but not sure if it's worth my time.

Watching Mr Bates vs the post office on episode 3 and it's utterly heartbreaking what they did to these people.

Reactions: 4
Contender reeeeadyy...gladiator reeeeeady... 3...2..1... 😄 this is great! I'm loving the nostalgia, they've kept a lot of things the same, and another one bites the dust!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Any good? I was thinking of watching but not sure if it's worth my time.

Watching Mr Bates vs the post office on episode 3 and it's utterly heartbreaking what they did to these people.
Seems to have been going on forever - in it's 25th year now. I've just been watching Question Time and they mentioned more of these scandals e.g. Windrush and the blood scandal also.

Reactions: 2
Reactions: 1
It’s the same formula as it was back in the 90’s. I am enjoying it. There are some new games as well as the some of the originals.
---

Lasted about 3 seconds before he was off!!
Question how 'new' those games were tbh, they were very similar to two of the original games in the 90s

Question how 'new' those games were tbh, they were very similar to two of the original games in the 90s
Which ones? They had a a few that were in the original series back in the 90’s.
---
Masked singer now 🙂

Which ones? They had a a few that were in the original series back in the 90’s.
---
Masked singer now 🙂
The one with the bridge was in the original series but with gladiators pushing giant swing balls instead of hanging and swinging themselves.

And the tackling one where they had to touch the centre was very similar to the one where they had to dunk a ball without being tackled by a gladiator

The one with the bridge was in the original series but with gladiators pushing giant swing balls instead of hanging and swinging themselves.

And the tackling one where they had to touch the centre was very similar to the one where they had to dunk a ball without being tackled by a gladiator
Ahhh.. yes now I remember those games . So they have basically used the same games but made “ tweaks” .

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.