What are you watching right now? #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New version of Wheel of fortune, what the hell are these phrases, linked words they are doing?:oops:

Reactions: 1
New version of Wheel of fortune, what the hell are these phrases, linked words they are doing?:oops:
It's very much like the American version. The words/phrases can literally be anything with the weakest link to the subject. The linked round is also from the American one

In The Night Garden 😩😂 it’s part of my toddlers’ ‘bedtime routine’ so we daredn’t change it!

Once he’s in bed (if I can stay awake) am hoping to start S2 of Only Murders in the Building, or Fool Me Once (or whatever it’s called 😂) before the Daily Fail completely spoils it for me

Reactions: 2
Mr Bates vs The Post Office , hadn't planned to (usually find ITV real life dramas meh) but after the hype thought I'd give it a go. It is very good

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Society of the snow - Netflix ( think this is a remake of the 90’s film Alive)

Still ploughing on with Game of Thrones. Just started series 6 and I cannot believe I've resisted it for so long. Fantasy really isn't my usual bag but this is actually addictive! Think series 5 was one of my favourites in terms of breathtaking scenes that were utterly shocking and created such emotion.

It's a roller coaster for sure.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.