What are you watching right now? #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On episode 1 now and I’m raging for them.
“No one else is reporting any issues”
FFS
I've done 3 episodes & am fecking raging for those poor people
---
They are still getting away with it as there are still some ex post masters who have not been compensated and /or still have a conviction attached to their name. The post offices behaviour towards the victims is utterly abhorrent.
It's absolutely disgusting

Reactions: 8
I've done 3 episodes & am fecking raging for those poor people
---

It's absolutely disgusting
Yep it is - there is absolutely no remorse for the horrific pain they have created . The people at the top should be ashamed of themselves . I really hope that this story is pushed back into the lime light again and the victims see the justice they so rightly deserve.

Yep it is - there is absolutely no remorse for the horrific pain they have created . The people at the top should be ashamed of themselves . I really hope that this story is pushed back into the lime light again and the victims see the justice they so rightly deserve.
Absolutely & also that there was no formal apologies from The Post Office or Fugistu is disgusting

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Ladies of London - solid gold s**t and I love it haha

On the flip side
Poirot - watched the films - now rewatching the series.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I’ve just finished watching Mr bates vs the poast office was it just a one off episode or are there more parts
I think it’s absolutely scandalous. How miscarriage of justice like that are allowed to happen all the turmoil and Poast Office managers went through with a new apology from the Poast Office . It’s scandalous how they can investigate themselves internally with no police involvement. It’s also scandalous have they never took a look at their systems properly.
Our government and justice system has always been corrupt with a rap sheet. As long as my arm to prove it. Poast Office scandal the blood scandal of the 1980s Hillsborough, Stephen, Lawrence the Birmingham six and Grenfel still needs to be investigated.

Reactions: 4
I’ve just finished watching Mr bates vs the poast office was it just a one off episode or are there more parts
I think it’s absolutely scandalous. How miscarriage of justice like that are allowed to happen all the turmoil and Poast Office managers went through with a new apology from the Poast Office . It’s scandalous how they can investigate themselves internally with no police involvement. It’s also scandalous have they never took a look at their systems properly.
Our government and justice system has always been corrupt with a rap sheet. As long as my arm to prove it. Poast Office scandal the blood scandal of the 1980s Hillsborough, Stephen, Lawrence the Birmingham six and Grenfel still needs to be investigated.
There’s 4 episodes altogether - they’re all available to stream

Reactions: 4
Just back from watching Rachel Tucker in her final Sunset Boulevard. Nicole Sherzingers day off.. 🎉 🎉 🎉 🎉

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Re the Mr Bates programme, I read that there is hardly any mention of Adam Crozier in it who was head of the Post Office at the time. Is it because he left the post office to become the head of ITV ...... 🤔🤔

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.