What are you watching right now? #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The One Show bbc1
Mick Hucknall looks like a gonk
Nick Grimshaw is kissing Hucknall's butt

A dreadful viewing experience

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Currently binge watching The Bay. Watched series 1 and 2 when they was on TV before but never watched series 3 when it was originally on. Currently on series 4 ep 5!

Reactions: 5
Made in Chelsea, I've watched them all, but this season is a pile of :poop: another programme to give up!

A documentary looking into the death of Brittany Murphy (which also touches on the death of her husband a short time later). It's been done very well and I've learned a few things I didn't previously know.
What is the documentary called?

Classic EastEnders.

@Maid22 Alfie has landed and in the first 60 seconds he's asked for 50p for a hot drink, stolen a homeless man's make shift hat, flirted with a random stranger and lied his way into getting a refund for CD he didn't even buy from the stall. God I hate him already. 🤣

Update: omg he's managed to get Ricky to pay for his breakfast and taken an apple and banana from the Fowler stall.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Channel 5 afternoon crime movie, love having thr afternoon off

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.