What are you watching right now? #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Criminal minds series 16 episode one. I used to love criminal minds, hadn't realised there was a new series made last year. Editing to add I'm watching on Disney +

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Do you know when the other episodes are out?! I’m obsessed

I really feel like more people need to be watching this, it’s so funny 🤣
‘The show features a total of eight episodes. The first four episodes will premiere on the same day, on April 7, 2023, following which 2 episodes will drop every Friday, until the finale on April 21.’
It’s brilliant 🤩🤣

the friends episode where someone eats ross's thanksgiving leftover sandwich 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
‘The show features a total of eight episodes. The first four episodes will premiere on the same day, on April 7, 2023, following which 2 episodes will drop every Friday, until the finale on April 21.’
It’s brilliant 🤩🤣
Amazing, thank you! Can’t wait 😍

Reactions: 1
One of my fave films my brother is recording it so will hopefully watch this tomorrow! ❤
--
Classic EastEnders - Evil Trevor is dead. Woohoo. 🤣
You're catching up now, won't be long for the moon's!!!

One foot in the grave!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
So it's not started yet but I thought I would mention an Aussie show that's starting this week on BBC3. It's called Colin from Accounts, I've not seen it but heard good things.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.