What are you listening to? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This got stuck in my head and I'm half tempted to go to CEX and buy the DVD 😂 (Obligatory spoiler warning for S Club 7: Seeing Double, obvs. 💖)

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Someone played this on the guitar for me last night.

Also, love this girl.
That’s awesome! Thanks for sharing that. I love hearing more about the songs we all post than just the song itself.
We listened to “Norwegian wood” in my car on the way to our NA groups weekend camp out at the lake!! My one buddy likes the Beatles but doesn’t know song names, so I showed him this and he was so happy to find out the name. I’m not a big Beatles fan at all, but this song and “Tomorrow Never Knows” are amazing!!!

someone tonight at the camp out played this song.My FAVORITE Neil Young song!! First heard this in high school 16 years ago and still love it. Holy duck this gives me chills, I remember being early morning at my aunts, a ton of us kids stayed the night and me a few friends were up early smoking a bowl and this came on the radio...seriously a magical morning, moment and memory.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.