What are you listening to? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LOVE the guitar! Saw this live a few times and wooooboy was it fun!!!

Smashing pumpkins 😍
LOVE them!!! I hope you post your favorite song by then because I’m curious. Mine is a toss up between “Today”, “Bodies”, “Drown”, but I am a huge fan of almost every song of theirs.

Also this particular version... seen this band a lot, but never this song sadly ☹ song starts at 0:40

Last edited:
@Raymond Luxury-Yacht oooh I always forget about that one, but I like it as well. I think D’arcy is fascinating! She is (as well as all the members) mentioned in Anthony Kiedes’ book “Scar Tissue”. I’ve been a big Smashing Pumpkins fan for almost 20 years now, but I’d never read up about the members that much, so reading that book was super cool! If I still partied, Jimmy Chamberlain and D’arcy would be two of the top people on my list to get high with (feel like I need a drugs are bad don’t do them disclaimer before someone yells at me).

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.