What are you listening to? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought of my ex yesterday and today. He’s such an asshole. I wish I realized he’s a narcissist before I got involved and fell in love with him. This song should’ve been my response when he said he still wants me in his life when he was dumping me without any reason over email. Ha.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
@Raymond Luxury-Yacht “I Wanna Be Your Dog”!!!! YES

Today was our last day of our NA camp out and my friends and I were playing Phase 10 and I picked this song. LOVE Black Sabbath more than Ozzy on his own, but this song is just bleeping great!! I think Ozzy is such a cool dude no matter who is playing music with.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
@Raymond Luxury-Yacht “I Wanna Be Your Dog”!!!! YES

Today was our last day of our NA camp out and my friends and I were playing Phase 10 and I picked this song. LOVE Black Sabbath more than Ozzy on his own, but this song is just bleeping great!! I think Ozzy is such a cool dude no matter who is playing music with.

Ozzy is a legend

Reactions: 5
My anthem these days.

If I can't relate to you anymore then who am I related to?

I was ridin' in a getaway car, I was cryin' in a getaway car, I was dyin' in a getaway car!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.