Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IrishName

VIP Member
Both my husband and I have a day off (this never happens)my in laws have kindly taken the kids and once he gets back from blowing the cobwebs off with a bike ride we are going to go for lunch and maybe to the cinema. Although we are both so tired after Christmas and bouncing back and forth from nights to days that we might just opt to sleep.
Rock n roll!

Thinking of you Kate.

Laur91

VIP Member
Back to work today but also fitting some life admin in, done an online food shop and writing in my new 2020 planner to get myself organised! Also booked a working from home day tomorrow as one day in the office this week has been enough! ;)

Silly Sausage

VIP Member
Finishing up a blanket that I am crocheting and catching up on YT. Also, frantically trying to finish up a book before the library repossesses it tomorrow.

LittleMy

VIP Member
I’m still off work til next week , I’m going to do a pile of ironing and watch as many Harry Potter films as I can fit in and there’s no one else here😁😁.

This could be the best day of my Christmas holiday yet (only half joking).
I’m so jealous. I have been wanting to binge watch Harry Potter all Christmas but my kids won’t let me and when they’re in bed I’m too exhausted. 🙃😂

Day of housework for me today. 👎🏻 🙄

Orange Creme

VIP Member
I'm on tattle whilst hubby builds a new sideboard in the kitchen and the kids are on the play station. I'll take the kids to the park this afternoon and probably pop into home bargains to get some cheap bleach - how exciting! I'm procrastinating washing and homework until tomorrow.

coconochanel

VIP Member
It’s my sons 8th birthday. He’s not with us anymore but I’m celebrating it a little with my kids. We went to his favourite local restaurant for breakfast (he loved going there) and we are currently watching Toy Story which was his favourite movie. This afternoon we’re going to make him a birthday cake.
It’s bittersweet as I wish he was here with us. I had a bit of a cry earlier but and let it out but keeping face around my kids. I love that I can share him with them. Once they’re in bed I can feel what I need to feel.
Sending you love and a hug.

Sara_M

VIP Member
It’s my sons 8th birthday. He’s not with us anymore but I’m celebrating it a little with my kids. We went to his favourite local restaurant for breakfast (he loved going there) and we are currently watching Toy Story which was his favourite movie. This afternoon we’re going to make him a birthday cake.
It’s bittersweet as I wish he was here with us. I had a bit of a cry earlier but and let it out but keeping face around my kids. I love that I can share him with them. Once they’re in bed I can feel what I need to feel.
Sending you so much love xxx

Laur91

VIP Member
I am so jealous of all the people still off work! my first day back is today and I am bored of my mind with nothing to do! have spend most of the day here or on Reddit lol
Same! I left early and am going to work from home tomorrow and get some stuff done round the house!! God knows why I didn’t book today and tomorrow off too!!