Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AmberSpyglass

VIP Member
I’ve loved reading what other Tattlers have been up to and I still haven’t got through all the HP films🙄, football rules in our house and we only have Sky on the main tv so I have to give way🙄. I’ve still got tomorrow so I’ll try to get through the Goblet of Fire ( my favourite one) while I prepare for the ......return to work 😢 get sorted list.

😭😭😭

Reactions: 2

Princesspinky

Fed up of the wet weather , I had lots of intentions of getting out and about with my 7 year old over the holidays .....hasn't happened 🙄 , it's another wet day today , so we're having a lazy one today , I have work tomorrow.
Planning on taking him to Tutankhamun museum at the weekend .

Spinidge

VIP Member
I'm having a really lazy day today. Not got any prep for work to do, did the food shopping, washing and housework yesterday! I was contemplating doing some exercise but I went to get a Starbucks and now I'm watching YouTube before I drum up the enthusiasm to have a bubble bath! Feeling a bit lonely as my boyfriend is at work today and we don't have children. Maybe I should get a dog??

Bubble10

We've had a huge clear out of clothes and accessories that we haven't worn for some time, along with a bag of books, sorted some for the charity shop and some for one of my daughters. My youngest starts her new job on Monday so I've been helping her with her with outfit choices for the week ahead. My husband is busy tidying the garage and taking the recycling to be disposed.

Reactions: 1

Giftinghell

Chatty Member
After resisting Harry Potter for two decades (I hate jumping on a trend and then I never got around to it) the urge struck me on Christmas Day and I decided to read all the books. So I’m currently reading the first book and loving it, and when I finish I’ll watch the movie, and do that with all 7 books. It should be a fun couple of months 😁 Other than that, I’m going to try to get off Tattle and do some writing of my own today. I’m normally writing 4-5 hours most days a week but I’ve been slacking off since beginning of December.
Oh my god enjoy! Have just binged the films over Xmas, was like watching them for the first time again.

Today we stayed home and did nothing...bar most of the cleaning and sorting ourselves for work tomorrow. But I always feel horribly guilty about a stay at home day with my daughter (even though it’s totally my favourite thing to do), does anyone have any tips for shaking the unnecessary guilts?

Oh my god enjoy! Have just binged the films over Xmas, was like watching them for the first time again.

Today we stayed home and did nothing...bar most of the cleaning and sorting ourselves for work tomorrow. But I always feel horribly guilty about a stay at home day with my daughter (even though it’s totally my favourite thing to do), does anyone have any tips for shaking the unnecessary guilts?
I have the same guilt..... I’ll do a puzzle with her or colouring in... she loves a word search so we have a race who get can the words first.....

Sp20191

VIP Member
Currently sitting on the sofa finishing some work whilst watching Harry Potter! Kids are being babysat by the Xbox! 🙈

Apple In My Pie

VIP Member
Finishing off some university essays. I'm at that point where they're alllllmost done but the effort and motivation to do them is low! I want to watch some Doctor Who and catch up on the Christmas episodes I never got to watch on Christmas Day - Call the Midwife, Mrs Browns Boys. My friend from America sent me some Chester's hot fries and I am desperate for some - but I snaffled the whole bag already. Might look on Amazon, see if I can ship some over. And also perhaps search for a gym membership. 😁 😂

ScrambledEggs

VIP Member
Nothing if I can help it . I dashed out early because I left my bank card in the self service check out yesterday,. Thankfully it was handed in, I'm home with the children and it's a pj day for them. 1st day since the 25th I've had no guests..I love hosting but I'm glad to have my little family to myself again .

bubbletea123

VIP Member
Taking our tree down today. I am quite glad to, I love it over Christmas but then the lull after Christmas and NY, I just want it down. It starts to feel like clutter. Haha.

AmberSpyglass

VIP Member
It’s my sons 8th birthday. He’s not with us anymore but I’m celebrating it a little with my kids. We went to his favourite local restaurant for breakfast (he loved going there) and we are currently watching Toy Story which was his favourite movie. This afternoon we’re going to make him a birthday cake.
It’s bittersweet as I wish he was here with us. I had a bit of a cry earlier but and let it out but keeping face around my kids. I love that I can share him with them. Once they’re in bed I can feel what I need to feel.
Thinking of you 😢🙏🏻

BorisBear

VIP Member
We get two weeks off our industry shuts down but we have to use 7 days leave. Unfortunately not rich enough to take a holiday. Just been lots of dog walks, runs, we live 5mins from the beach so lots of trips there & eating too much. I’m ready to get back to work.

emm

VIP Member
Same! I left early and am going to work from home tomorrow and get some stuff done round the house!! God knows why I didn’t book today and tomorrow off too!!
luckily i have half day tomorrow rhabk god!

Louisej3

VIP Member
At work then need to go food shopping, sort cat and dog out, then more work then can finally come home and chill out just to go back to work tomorrow no days off this week😭😭😭just happy some days are only half days but dreading Thursday