What are you doing today ?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m still off work til next week , I’m going to do a pile of ironing and watch as many Harry Potter films as I can fit in and there’s no one else here😁😁.

This could be the best day of my Christmas holiday yet (only half joking).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m still off work til next week , I’m going to do a pile of ironing and watch as many Harry Potter films as I can fit in and there’s no one else here😁😁.

This could be the best day of my Christmas holiday yet (only half joking).
I’m so jealous. I have been wanting to binge watch Harry Potter all Christmas but my kids won’t let me and when they’re in bed I’m too exhausted. 🙃😂

Day of housework for me today. 👎🏻 🙄

Right now listening to Radio 4 and it’s a play about influencers it’s brilliant 🤣

Reactions: 3
Still off work so it’s a day of taking down the decorations. And housework 🙄

Reactions: 1
I am on my own today as I have the day off but my boyfriend is working.

I have done housework in the flat and now I getting ready to pop into town. Then I will go for a run and have a nice hot bath afterwards. 😁

Reactions: 2
Back to work today but also fitting some life admin in, done an online food shop and writing in my new 2020 planner to get myself organised! Also booked a working from home day tomorrow as one day in the office this week has been enough! ;)

After resisting Harry Potter for two decades (I hate jumping on a trend and then I never got around to it) the urge struck me on Christmas Day and I decided to read all the books. So I’m currently reading the first book and loving it, and when I finish I’ll watch the movie, and do that with all 7 books. It should be a fun couple of months 😁 Other than that, I’m going to try to get off Tattle and do some writing of my own today. I’m normally writing 4-5 hours most days a week but I’ve been slacking off since beginning of December.

Reactions: 4
Currently sitting on the sofa finishing some work whilst watching Harry Potter! Kids are being babysat by the Xbox! 🙈

Finishing off some university essays. I'm at that point where they're alllllmost done but the effort and motivation to do them is low! I want to watch some Doctor Who and catch up on the Christmas episodes I never got to watch on Christmas Day - Call the Midwife, Mrs Browns Boys. My friend from America sent me some Chester's hot fries and I am desperate for some - but I snaffled the whole bag already. Might look on Amazon, see if I can ship some over. And also perhaps search for a gym membership. 😁 😂

Finishing off some university essays. I'm at that point where they're alllllmost done but the effort and motivation to do them is low! I want to watch some Doctor Who and catch up on the Christmas episodes I never got to watch on Christmas Day - Call the Midwife, Mrs Browns Boys. My friend from America sent me some Chester's hot fries and I am desperate for some - but I snaffled the whole bag already. Might look on Amazon, see if I can ship some over. And also perhaps search for a gym membership. 😁 😂
I rejoined the gym yesterday. Now I just need to polish off all of the Christmas/New Year food before I go back. 😂 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It’s my sons 8th birthday. He’s not with us anymore but I’m celebrating it a little with my kids. We went to his favourite local restaurant for breakfast (he loved going there) and we are currently watching Toy Story which was his favourite movie. This afternoon we’re going to make him a birthday cake.
It’s bittersweet as I wish he was here with us. I had a bit of a cry earlier but and let it out but keeping face around my kids. I love that I can share him with them. Once they’re in bed I can feel what I need to feel.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
It’s my sons 8th birthday. He’s not with us anymore but I’m celebrating it a little with my kids. We went to his favourite local restaurant for breakfast (he loved going there) and we are currently watching Toy Story which was his favourite movie. This afternoon we’re going to make him a birthday cake.
It’s bittersweet as I wish he was here with us. I had a bit of a cry earlier but and let it out but keeping face around my kids. I love that I can share him with them. Once they’re in bed I can feel what I need to feel.
Sending love x

Nothing if I can help it . I dashed out early because I left my bank card in the self service check out yesterday,. Thankfully it was handed in, I'm home with the children and it's a pj day for them. 1st day since the 25th I've had no guests..I love hosting but I'm glad to have my little family to myself again .

Thinking of you 😢🙏🏻

Both my husband and I have a day off (this never happens)my in laws have kindly taken the kids and once he gets back from blowing the cobwebs off with a bike ride we are going to go for lunch and maybe to the cinema. Although we are both so tired after Christmas and bouncing back and forth from nights to days that we might just opt to sleep.
Rock n roll!

Thinking of you Kate.

Feeling sorry for myself at work :( But at least it's only a 2 day week!