What are you cooking for dinner?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Want nachos...want to be healthy and relive the best chips I had at frittenwerk. So garlic homemade chips with smashed avocado, homemade salsa, fat free Greek yoghurt and cheese ...so.much happiness in a bowl

Reactions: 3
My seven year old son wanted to make pizza for dinner tonight so I obliged as part of his homeschooling and assisted. Loaded chicken ( left over from a roast chicken) and BBQ pizza, with homemade wedges and garlic bread.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
My seven year old son wanted to make pizza for dinner tonight so I obliged as part of his homeschooling and assisted. Loaded chicken ( left over from a roast chicken) and BBQ pizza, with homemade wedges and garlic bread.
Looks good and thanks for adding a photo - it makes me feel less like Billy No Mates! 😁

Reactions: 4
Roast chicken, mashed potatoes, sprouts, carrots and Yorkshire pudds for us tonight.
With gravy of course. 😋

Reactions: 5
Beef stroganoff with pasta tonight for us, another one of pinch of noms recipes. I'm looking forward to it

Sausage tray bake!
Sausages, potatoes, butternut squash, onion, garlic, Peppers and aubergine.

Cut it all up bung it in a tray and shove in the oven!

New recipe tonight inspired by another poster’s recent dinner!
Chicken and Chorizo Jambalaya.

8322C150-26B8-401F-9C4A-BE0D242863B9.jpeg

Reactions: 6
Pea and ham risotto tonight, served with a large side of "this isn't really what I fancy tonight but hey ho" 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Not been eating "breakfast lunch & dinner" lately only eat when I can be bothered but this is my latest meal 😂 Cheese & Ham toastie that comes frozen in a box that goes in the microave and a big banana x

Timmy the Turtle says Hi he's my bank he has about 57p in him 😂
received_1377308152422854.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Orzo pasta bake tonight with the last of the chicken. I made it yesterday whilst assisting with my son pizza

Reactions: 1
My non cooking partner in crime has just slung a frozen cheesy pizza in the oven and by dint of fact that I'm sat in the lounge, I'm looking forward to it.

Bon appetit ma cheries 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Faggots and roasties.
Followed by Apple and raspberry plait.
Had some eating apples that had started to go wrinkly and I didn’t want to throw them out so thought I’d use them up. Also no blackberries so improvised with raspberries. I’m quite pleased with how it turned out, even if I do say so myself. :oops:

C1A80A84-6784-43D8-BAA2-3EEFCBD67B1C.jpeg 493706DD-AB69-47FC-AAF7-F3C92ECA0E23.jpeg

Reactions: 7
Sweet potato and chickpea burgers in a bun with oven chips and salad

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.