What are you cooking for dinner?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We had skinless, boneless chicken thighs, marinated in a mediterranean roasted vegetable packet mix, potato wedges, corn on the cob and side salad, followed again by a slab of coffee and walnut cake, which has now all gone.

Reactions: 7
We had skinless, boneless chicken thighs, marinated in a mediterranean roasted vegetable packet mix, potato wedges, corn on the cob and side salad, followed again by a slab of coffee and walnut cake, which has now all gone.
Slab of cake lol that is the definition of the size of slice of cake that I like ๐Ÿ™Š

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Iโ€™m going to attempt wagamama chicken katsu curry tonight ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿผ
I made it this week although have never been to Wagamama so didnโ€™t know it was from there?!

Tonight was
Slow cooked beef dopiaza (after giving the onions the attention they require first)
Leftover dal from the freezer
Paratha

also had panipuri for starter (most fave Indian street food)

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 7
we are having chicken tray bake tonight, not following any recipes just gonna throw a load of stuff in and hope for the best.

Reactions: 6
Iโ€™m doing a Xmas dinner tonight. Turkey, pigs in blankets and all the trimmings. Yes Iโ€™ve lost it in lockdown ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Iโ€™m doing a Xmas dinner tonight. Turkey, pigs in blankets and all the trimmings. Yes Iโ€™ve lost it in lockdown ๐Ÿ˜‚
How strange, my husband bought a jar of mincemeat when he shopped yesterday and said he was going to make mince pies with the kids. Madness ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How strange, my husband bought a jar of mincemeat when he shopped yesterday and said he was going to make mince pies with the kids. Madness ๐Ÿ˜‚
If I were either of you, it might be best to save the Christmas stuff - we donโ€™t know how long lockdown will last! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

• Haha
Baked bean spaghetti - got the recipe from the Guardian a long time ago and itโ€™s not a Jack Monroe recipe! ๐Ÿ˜„ I have cooked spaghetti to use up.

Reactions: 1
Bacon, onion and mushroom this....
20200419_173323.jpg

It's called a crustless quiche. If you're a purist, it's not a quiche. It is however an absolute doddle to make and tastes great. Just had with boiled potatoes and baked beans.

If anyone is interested I used the recipe method I found on scrummylane.com

Reactions: 6
Baked bean spaghetti - got the recipe from the Guardian a long time ago and itโ€™s not a Jack Monroe recipe! ๐Ÿ˜„ I have cooked spaghetti to use up.
Genuinely curious about whether there's more than 2 ingredients in this? Recipe share please โ˜บ

I made it this week although have never been to Wagamama so didnโ€™t know it was from there?!

Tonight was
Slow cooked beef dopiaza (after giving the onions the attention they require first)
Leftover dal from the freezer
Paratha

also had panipuri for starter (most fave Indian street food)
Uhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! ๐Ÿคค๐Ÿคค๐Ÿคค๐Ÿคค๐Ÿคค๐Ÿคค
How do you know my favourite Indian food ever. A lady I work with does the tastiest panipuri. I had it once from a food stall & didnโ€™t even finish it it was that bland. are you doing the date/tamarind (canโ€™t remember which one it is) sauce? ๐Ÿคค

Mince and dumplings. Doesnโ€™t look great but tasted fine.

0E841260-C28A-4EC6-8578-C1EFB6930E0E.jpeg

Bacon, onion and mushroom this....
View attachment 112723

It's called a crustless quiche. If you're a purist, it's not a quiche. It is however an absolute doddle to make and tastes great. Just had with boiled potatoes and baked beans.

If anyone is interested I used the recipe method I found on scrummylane.com
Looks lovely.:)

I made egg fried rice, I couldnโ€™t be bothered making proper food just wanted something quick and easy

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.