What are you cooking for dinner?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Leg of lamb, etc. Took pic before I put gravy and mint sauce on it. (This is my husband’s, my portion is smaller!)
I’m stuffed!
6B2F1E7D-A714-4F92-A0DE-12D3DBFF4438.jpeg

Reactions: 10
I made a vegetarian Indian shepherds pie. It was a Gousto recipe I followed without the lamb. Had it with spring greens. Really tasty.

Reactions: 5
I really want a buffet after flossy2019 mentioned it but NOWAY am I queuing to get in a supermarket for some dips and sausage rolls. :giggle:
I walked to Aldi in the afternoon there never seems to be much of a queue at my Aldi at the mo

I had a crisp sandwich 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Happy easter everyone.. I'm still getting threw these brownies and carrot cake, the other half asked what was for dinner last night and I was that food coma'd from the days gracing I made nothing lol
as I had mince and burgers defrosted today I had to make a little bit more of an effort, so lunch we bbq'd a couple burgers and corn on the cob (are you meant to put these in foil?) .. with the mince I've made some tacos for later tonight and a stew for tomorrow nights dinner sorted.. think with all that cooking I deserve another slice of that carrot cake

Reactions: 2
Chicken Lazone with tagliatelle.
Overcooked the pasta. Tasted better than it looked! 😄
7C006125-DF13-47F0-A4DF-986E9C999D66.jpeg

Aldi breaded chicken breast steak, new potatoes and steam fresh veggies. Pleasingly minimum effort and those steaks are really good quality. Followed by a pink gin n tonic loaded with frozen blueberries 😀😀

Reactions: 3
Going to have a cheese and ham quiche. Haven't been able to get hold of one for weeks and I do like them so I'm looking forward to it.

An easy roast chicken dinner, minus the stuffing and yorkies. Moved from Sunday as it was too hot to cook one then!

Mahoosive veg and noodle stir fry with Japanese 7 spice and cashew chicken.

Reactions: 6
Pizzas in the oven for tonight and getting ahead, the ragu for tomorrow night is on the hob.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.