Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Well obviously not. couldn't you mix It up a bit and have a sandwich tonight? :LOL:
YOU ARE NOT MY MOTHER!!!!!!

**slams bedroom door**

😆😆😆

I’d usually have cooked for the kids earlier in the day, the last thing
I want to do after Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner is cook again.
“I don’t like it”
”I wanted”
”can I have”

shut the fuck up, when you’re older you can have toast.

Im basically living my best life 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

MrsGarcia

Chatty Member
Frozen Food Friday! Eaten on our laps whilst staring at our phones because manners and etiquette went out of the window weeks ago 💁‍♀️ which is also why, whilst scrolling Tattle, I remembered to take a photo halfway. (Random battered fish, dodgy chips and mushy peas. Had already eaten the leftover calamari)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Kaydeelaydee

VIP Member
My non cooking partner in crime has just slung a frozen cheesy pizza in the oven and by dint of fact that I'm sat in the lounge, I'm looking forward to it.

Bon appetit ma cheries 😂😂

• Haha

Jennyie

Tonight is rump steak. Will make some potato wedges and I have a glut of iceberg lettuce from my veg deliveries. Obsessed with chopping into 4 wedges and making a mayo, blue cheese, white wine vinegar and tobasco dressing and topping with chopped crispy bacon, tomato and parsley. So that too!

Attachments

• Heart

Jennyie

Chicken shawarma on naan with tahini, yoghurt and pomegranate seeds, red onion soaked in lime juice, lots of chilli and fresh coriander

• Heart

Lanie

VIP Member
My seven year old son wanted to make pizza for dinner tonight so I obliged as part of his homeschooling and assisted. Loaded chicken ( left over from a roast chicken) and BBQ pizza, with homemade wedges and garlic bread.

Attachments

Princesspinky

I'm not feeling that hungry , have a ribeye steak that needs cooking so I'm having a steak baguette with horseradish and rocket .

• Heart

Imadreamer

Cheated and didn't cook anything tonight.. fish and chips Friday from a local place who are now delivering. Beautiful!

• Heart

lizziew92

I promised by boyfriend we could have homemade pizzas tonight, it’s not even 8am yet and I already 100% CBA 😂🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Nelly

Last night we had home made burgers in a bun, with halloumi fries and a side salad, followed by a large slab of coffee and walnut cake.

nbt

VIP Member
It’s supposed to be my hen this weekend so I think I’ll just drink my way through tea. Eating’s cheating and all that!

• Heart

PoleStar

Chatty Member
Goat's cheese, butternut squash and baby spinach risotto. My husband is cooking whilst I'm chilling on the sofa. 😀