What are you cooking for dinner tonight? 🍽 #14

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pork chops in a creamy mushroom sauce, fresh bread to mop it up and some broccoli on the side

• Heart
Reactions: 5
wraps with chicken, feta cheese, cucumbers, spring onions, red radish and sriracha sauce 😋

• Heart
Reactions: 6
We had McDonalds, I got a nugget happy meal and a cheeseburger…and 2 of the husbands halloumi fries and a bite of his chicken select 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Aldi’s frozen cranberry and camembert lattices …. They were actually really nice. Wish they’d put more filling in though up to the edges. I was left with some bland pastry ends 😆

• Heart
Not sure how I lost this thread, but I’m back 🤣

Batch cooking today as no plans…
Chicken fajita pasta bake (extra spicy 🌶)
Creamy garlic, leek and pea orzo
Gnocchi, squash and butter bean gratin/bake

Not sure which one i will actually have for dinner, i wont be hungry after all this cooking 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
This sounds lovely. I lvoe orzo.

Meatballs & spagetti with garlic bread for me tonight.
Yours sounds lovely too!

Here’s the recipe for the orzo incase you fancy it, skipped the chicken for mine as run out but had a spoon and its delicious! 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 4
That's going on the menu this week, thank you. I won't bother with the chicken like you. A lovely spring dish.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Slow cooker honey gammon, potatoes, broccoli and carrots with mini yorkshire puddings and gravy.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Last night , lasagne, salt and pepper potatoes salad ,coleslaw garlic bread
Today, slow cooked beef creamy, cheesy mash , roasties , veg Yorkshire puds
Tomorrow: fajita pasta garlic bread (up to now )

• Heart