What are you cooking for dinner tonight? 🍽 #14

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What are you cooking for dinner tonight? 🍽 #14

Carry on cooking! 👩‍🍳

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
One pan Mexican rice with chicken and peppers. Guacamole, sour cream and cheese on the side.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Came in here looking for inspo because I’ve suddenly gone right off cooking. And generally I love it, but the last week or two, just no.

I’m pretty tempted by the Mongolian curry but maybe for tomorrow. Tonight they’re fending for themselves. They’ve gone off out for a drive and I guess they think I’ll have a plate of hot food waiting when they get in.

Oh dear. How sad.

Time to be the adults they are, for a change and get off their lazy entitled arses 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Me and my boyfriend have got a proper feast for tea tonight, we’ve got an M&S Lunar new year dine in:
singapore noodles, spare ribs, crispy lemon chicken, sticky chilli chicken, salt & pepper chicken, panda bao buns, prawn toast & duck spring rolls 😵💫

I did suggest we do it over two nights but my fella was like ‘no, you amateur, it’s a Chinese new year tonight so we’ve got to eat it all tonight’ 😅

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Chipotle chicken burrito bowl with pico de gallo, guac, sour cream and cheese

• Heart
Reactions: 1
wok with prawns, red onions, mushrooms, shiitake mushrooms, leeks & zucchini with egg noodles 🍜

• Heart
Reactions: 3