What are you cooking for dinner? #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
quesadillas with black beans and avocado
Delish, that’s right up my street!

Having fillet steak with creamed garlic spinach, creamy cheesy mash and a red wine jus all homemade as an nye treat 🥂❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Left over gratin- shredded turkey and gammon with broccoli baked in a cheesy sauce topped with breadcrumbs. Served with homemade chiabatta bread

• Heart
Reactions: 4
We ordered burgers 🍔 I had a Cajun chicken burger with garlic Mayo and my boyfriend had a pig Mac which was their version of a Big Mac. A side of halloumi fries and some dirty fries (bbq sauce, cheese and pulled pork) 😋

D822B189-A74C-4358-B191-F2CFD90573CB.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Chinese takeaway. Last one before I start eating healthy….. I hope 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm Scottish so sticking with tradition and I've made steak pie. We'll have carrots, turnip, sprouts and roasties. Meringues with cream and fruit for pud.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Chippy tea!

Large chips dripping in vinegar and salt
Cod bites to share
Savaloy
Buttered bread roll
Curry sauce

• Heart
Reactions: 5
We had chips and cheese as I just couldn’t be arsed.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Left over Indian (biryani and veg curry)
Diet starts tomorrow 🙄 okay maybe Monday 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I had a cheeseburger, salt and pepper chips and chilli cheese bites. Made an extra burger for lunch tomorrow. Was so nice having something without gravy 😱

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I had a cheeseburger, salt and pepper chips and chilli cheese bites. Made an extra burger for lunch tomorrow. Was so nice having something without gravy 😱
One of my kids said they can't face any more meat after this last week. Veggie tea tomorrow!

Reactions: 3
One of my kids said they can't face any more meat after this last week. Veggie tea tomorrow!
Good to hear 😄 It gets too much. I’m vegan but even I’ve had four roasts this week and the thought of another roast potato or anything encased in pastry 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.